After your Mountain View wedding is over, cleaning services are necessary: but at what cost?
What fun is cleaning up after your Mountain View wedding? You’ve just had a huge celebration, you’ve worked on planning the wedding for a long time, and now you just want to bask in the afterglow for a bit. Most people don’t think about the cleanup – but whether you had a celebration at a fire hall or Rengstorff House, clean up is a necessary part of the process.
If you are looking for an after wedding clean up service, you need to think long and hard about what you will absolutely need – before the wedding even happens. You know the type of guests that you will have and how they will act – do you need something to clean up after a civilized dinner and party or will the open bar wreak havoc on the venue? Any host will agree that the cleanup process is one of the worst parts of the wedding, and you do not want to have to deal with it. Instead, find an experienced Cleanup Expert who will return the venue to its clean state.
What Does a Cleanup Service Do?
A wedding cleaning service specializes in handling cleanups of any size or venue. Whether you just need the floors cleaned with a mop or there will need to be some serious elbow grease, you need to find a team to help you. Talk to your wedding planner to see what kind of services she or he suggests. Many venues in the Mountain View area do not include cleaning services in their fee and adding it to the package can cost much more than a third party cleaning service.
After Wedding Cleaning Services
After your wedding is over, there are a few different cleaning services that you may want to utilize to ensure that you get your deposit back and don’t have any fights on your hands.
Our clean up experts can handle:
- Trash: Eliminate all of the trash from around the wedding venue, including removing decorations, bathroom trash, food trash, and anything left around that should be thrown away.
- Furniture: Help to folding, stack, and store chairs as needed as well as removing tables in the party areas. Some cleaning services will also help to pack up dance floors.
- Food: There are plenty of dishes and cups after weddings, so cleaning services will handle that as well. They may also help with packing up food or disposing of it properly. They will also ensure that kitchen surfaces, sinks, and working tops are cleaned thoroughly and sanitized.
- Collecting lost items: With booze flowing and people dancing, many things get left behind. A reputable cleaning service will package up forgotten items and get them to the rightful owners.
- Bathrooms: Cleaning teams ensure that the bathrooms, toilets, mirrors, and floors are all cleaned.
- Walls: Whether you stuck flowers to your walls or that cake you threw in each other’s faces was splattered all over it, walls need to be spot cleaned after a wedding.
- Floors: Most importantly, the floors of a wedding venue need to be swept, vacuumed, and mopped to perfection.